Tuesday, June 3, 2014



Pretty Instinct by SE Hall


Synopsis

There’s no easy road traveled to such an intense sentiment, one I never dreamt I’d feel…
But I also never planned on Cannon Blackwell climbing aboard my tour bus.
Liz Carmichael is strong, independent , and fiercely protective of those she loves.  She is also hurt and angry, so she is incredibly guarded.  You learn throughout the book her full story, and you get some insight into her, but I am going to keep this spoiler free.  I loved her from the start, she is sassy, and funny, and amazingly protective of her friends and family. 
Cannon Blackwell steps on her bus and immediately her walls start to crumble.  He is a hot musician, and I fell in love with him immediately.  He is absolutely amazing!! 
SE Hall is an incredible author, and she can write good guys like no one else.  In this story we got 4!!  Jarret, Rhett, and Conner are all amazing in completely different ways, and they are Liz's family.  And then Cannon comes along and I just swooned.  She also writes incredible females that are strong and hilarious. 
This is a story about facing demons and moving past them.  This is a story about finding love, and realizing that you can have it.  This story made me laugh, made me ugly cry, made me dreamy sigh!!  I absolutely loved it!!
 
Such a great book!!  And look how pretty he is

Purchase Link for Pretty Instinct 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment