Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Conspire 
by SE Hall and Erin Noelle
 
I have loved everything by both of these authors, and I was really excited to read this co-authored book.  
 
Synopsis:
Graham is Bryce, Bryce is Graham, and his brother Devon...is dead.

Jocelyn Craig was never a part of the plan in his search for answers, and neither was what they find, together.

Love, freedom, truth...will she choose what has always been or what could possibly be? 
 
This book sucked me in from the beginning.  I loved both Bryce/Graham and Jocelyn.  Bryce/Graham was sexy and a little arrogant.  Jocelyn was smart, funny and beautiful, and not afraid to go after what she wants.  This book also had great supporting characters that I immediately adored. 
 
The story keeps you on the edge of your seat.  You can tell as the story goes that everything isn't adding up, and I couldn't wait to get to the conclusion.  I liked that this wasn't a typical romance novel.  It wasn't all sex and mush, it actually had a great twist, but it still managed to be sexy and hot.   
 
Displaying Conspire teaser2.jpg 
 
I definitely recommend this book!  It was a 4.5 star read for me, with great characters and a little mystery to keep you going!!  Both of these authors can create amazing characters that stick with you long after you have finished the book.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment