Monday, November 3, 2014

For The Record by KA Linde
 
I have been anxiously waiting for the final installment of Brady and Liz's story, so I was incredibly excited when I was given an early copy to review.
 
Synopsis:
With Congressman Brady Maxwell up for reelection and journalist Liz Dougherty about to graduate into a promising career, the ambitious couple’s future is brighter than ever. They share a passion for their work…and for each other. But when Brady holds a press conference to officially introduce Liz as his girlfriend, reporters hungry for a scandal bombard her. Now, her every move is under a vicious magnifying glass, and her life feels like it’s falling apart.
On the road to reelection, the passionate bond between the congressman and the journalist gets tested at every stop. Threatened by shameless media sensationalism and jealous exes, Brady and Liz now have to learn to trust each other despite what they read in the papers.

I struggle when I review a book that's in a series because I don't want to give too much away from the previous books!!  I loved Brady and Liz from the beginning.  KA Linde has written another series, called the Avoiding series, that I really enjoyed, but at the same time, drove me absolutely crazy.  I wanted to kill all the characters.  If you are avoiding this series because of that, you shouldn't.  This series is completely different than the Avoiding series.
Brady is super sexy and makes me want to start researching senators.  He is completely in control, and at the same time, makes me swoon.   
 








Liz is a fantastic strong female lead that I admired.  I loved that she wanted her own life and didn't just want to live off the senator.  She was ambitious, and at the same time, completely supported Brady. 
I thought this was a fantastic conclusion to Brady and Liz's story.  It was a little angsty, and a lot sexy.  The epilogue was great, and gave us a great little insight into the future.  I will miss them!

For The Record comes out on 11/18, but it is available for pre-order now.  The first 2 books in the series are available now and are only $1.99.

Pre-order link for For the Record 

No comments:

Post a Comment