Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Spark
by Erin Noelle
I have read a few other books by this author so I always pay attention to her releases.  This one was intriguing and completely different sounding.  
Synopsis:
I'm failing.
My younger brother is getting worse, and my job - my duty - is to help him at all costs. We've tried everything modern medicine has to offer and nothing works.
Nothing.
Deciding to turn to unconventional treatments, we end up at Fire-on-the-Mountain, a holistic resort deep in the Rockies.
In our search for medical marijuana, I find beautiful, free-spirited Hudson Shavell - a girl who may not only hold the key to heal my brother, but to fix me as well. Even though I can't afford distractions right now, she's all I can think about. All that I want.
It's funny how everything can change with one little SPARK. 

This book sucked me in right away.  I loved Hudson immediately!  She was sweet and funny and smart.  And Crew was sexy, and arrogant, but also completely devoted to his family.  The marijuana aspect of this story was something totally different for me, but also educational.  It made me see the positive benefits of medical marijuana, and the science that goes into it.  This story was sexy, sweet, and heart breaking at times.  At times I wanted to punch Crew, but I also wanted to hug him.  A great love story and I can't wait for more.

Displaying sparkteaser1.jpg 
Spark is the first in a series, but it is a stand alone, each book is about a different sister of Hudson's.  She has a lot of sisters, so I see many more books in our future.  Spark is available now and I highly recommend it!  A  star read for me for sure!!

Spark Purchasse Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment