Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tyrant
by TM Frazier
This is the followup book to King and I have been anxiously awaiting it's release!!  The end of King was a huge cliffhanger so I couldn't wait to see how it was resolved.  
Synopsis:
I. Remember. Everything.
Only now I wish I didn’t.
When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself.
But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I’m more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King’s bed.
Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know.
I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul.
I don’t know if I’m strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day.
He’s already saved me in more ways than one. Now it’s my turn to do whatever it takes to save him.
Even if that means marrying someone else…
  
At the end of King, King has sent Pup back to her family in exchange for his daughter, but we know right away that's not what happens.  
This book picks up right where this one ends, and so much happens.  We learn who Pup really was, and all the things that led her to be at King's house to start with.  As her memories return, she realizes all the terrible things that had happened.  There are so many twists and turns in this one, and I really enjoyed it.  Everything was tied up in a nice bow at the end.  

 Displaying tyrant teaser 1.jpg 

There is also a giveaway for a signed set of King and Tyrant!!  Make sure you enter!!


If you haven't read King yet, here is the Link 

And Tyrant is available now!!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment