Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hitched
by Kendall Ryan
 
 
Synopsis:
 
Marry the girl I've had a crush on my whole life? Check.
Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check.

Produce an heir... Wait, what?

I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There's only one problem--she hates my guts.
And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir.
She can't stand to be in the same room with me. Says she'll never be in my bed.  
I have always enjoyed this author, her book are usually fun light and sexy reads.  This one was a little different.  After reading the synopsis, I was pretty sure I knew what would happen.  Boy loves girl and convinces her to marry him and they fall in love and live happily ever after.  That is not how it goes however.  The characters are fun, Noah was cocky and sexy, and funny.  Olivia was a little harder for me to get on board with, but eventually we got to know her and I felt like I could relate to her.  
 
This is the first book in the series and the end is a cliffy!  The next one comes out on 7/19 though, so not a super long wait! 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment