Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Spiralling Skywards
Falling Book 1
by Lesley Jones
 
I am a huge fan of this author so I was excited to read this new one.  However, she makes me nervous too, if you have read Carnage you know why!!  So this is Book 1, but it does not end in a cliffy.  
 
 
 
Synopsis:
It only takes one defining moment.
One look.
One dance.
One conversation.
Sarah knows from the second she meets Liam that their connection is more than just instant attraction. It’s deep, it’s consuming, and has the potential to be the real thing. But true love comes at a price.
Fuelled by Liam's past, Sarah's issues, and a messy web of family ties, business partnerships, and exes, the combined forces threaten to snuff out their new found relationship. Will that spark be smothered by outside forces? Or will they be carried like smoke from the ashes and sent spiralling skywards?

 
I have always liked the way that Lesley Jones writes.   Her writing is heartfelt, sometimes heart breaking, and funny.  She uses a ton of British/Australian slang, and I sometimes have to look them up, but I love it!  
Liam Delaney was a super sexy rugged Australian and I loved him from the start.  He fell for Sarah immediately.  And Sarah Carter was an innocent sweet girl that couldn't believe Liam wanted her.  
 
 
This is Book 1, but does end in a cliffhanger.  It is full of angst, and there is a character that you will hate.  I can't wait to see what she does with Book 2.  Book 2 will be out later this year, so not a super long wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment