Friday, May 26, 2017


A Girl Like Me
by Ginger Scott

This is the second book in the Like Us duet, following A Boy Like You, this cannot be read as a stand alone.  A Boy Like You had a crazy cliffhanger so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. 

Synopsis:
I’m not supposed to be here.

Death has come for me more than once, and each time it’s been a boy who’s stood between me and my final breath.

I called him Christopher when he saved me as a child. When he came into my life again, only months ago, I knew him as Wes. Just as he did the time before, he disappeared the moment he made sure I was out of harm’s way; as if I didn’t need any more saving.

This time, though, death left me with a reminder of how powerful it is. I know it meant to strip me of my spirit again, but it failed.

Even so, I know I need Wes to survive. Our souls are woven together somehow, our every breath in sync. I feel it, even though everyone says I shouldn’t.

The world thinks he’s missing.
His loved ones don’t want to believe he’s dead.
Only I know just how special he is.

I’m going to find him and bring him home, where he belongs. Together, we’ll face impossible—we’ll rewrite our ending.


I fell in love with these characters in A Boy Like You and I couldn't wait to find out there ending.  The end of the previous book left me with so many questions.  This duet is very different.  It started to lean a little paranormal, and I really wasn't sure where it was going. 
Watching Wes and Josselyn come develop was such a great ride.  Josselyn went from a lost and broken girl into such a strong inspirational character, I loved her.  And Wes was a sweet swoony boy that helped her along the way. 
This is a inspiring story that has all kinds of funky twists and turns.  It's about moving on and finding out who you are, and writing your own ending.  I loved every second of it 

Both books in this duet are available now, and everyone should absolutely read them!!
A Gilr Like You

The Author is also giving away a $25 amazon GC, so make sure and enter!!
Giveaway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment