Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sinner 
by Sierra Simone

I adore Sierra Simone and she writes smoking books!  And this one does not disappoint.

Synopsis:
I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance.
What do I believe in? Money. Sex. Macallan 18.
They have words for men like me—playboy. Womanizer. Skirt chaser.
My brother used to be a priest, and he only has one word for me.

Sinner.

Sinner is a standalone companion novel to Priest.  You do not have to have read Priest to read this book.  This is a forbidden romance for sure, he is much older than her, it is inter racial, and she is becoming a nun!!!  So many things wrong.  This book is incredibly well written and thought provoking.  It broaches the subject of God and beliefs, and religion.  It also super hot!!  I loved the characters and the emotion of this story.  It is very hot, but also a great story.

Sinner is live and available now, and I highly recommend it.  If you are looking for a smoking hot forbidden romance, with some incredible emotion and a little humor thrown in.  







No comments:

Post a Comment