Friday, September 14, 2018

The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet book 2)
by Aly Martinez

The first book in this series almost killed me, and I couldn't wait for Book .


Synopsis:
After witnessing my husband’s murder, I didn’t have much of a heart left to offer a man. 

But Penn took it all. 
Every jagged shard. 
Every broken bit.
Even the dirty and twisted pieces that I wish never existed. 

Lie: I didn’t need him to save me.
Lie: I knew exactly who he was.
Lie: Losing him wouldn’t destroy me.

But that’s the thing about lies—you never know who to believe.


Book 1 in this duet had all kinds of twists and turns, and ended on a crazy cliffhanger  I loved it, but the end almost killed me!  This book thankfully answers all the questions left open in book 1!  I adored the characters in this book.  I loved all the twists and turns and craziness.  This also left us a little tidbit from the next series and I can't wait.  Aly writes amazing heartbreaking stories that never disappoint.  She is definitely one of my go to authors. 

Both books are available now, so if you were waiting for Book 2 to come out before you dive into Book 1, you can start now!


No comments:

Post a Comment