Friday, July 18, 2014

Addicted by Tracy Wolff 
(An Ethan Frost Novel)
Synopsis:
As Chloe Girard discovers, there’s love . . . and then there’s addiction.

Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.

But that’s not why I’m with him.

I love Ethan for all the things no one else gets to see: his innate kindness, his reckless spontaneity, his unwavering determination to use his brilliance for good. I love the way he looks at me, the way he touches me. The way he makes me forget the wreckage of my past and the twisted fear that still lives inside me.

But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both?
Addicted is the followup to Ruined.  I have been anxiously waiting for this book because the end of Ruined was quite the cliffhanger.  I loved Ethan in Ruined, but we had a lot of unanswered questions.  And I was hoping to get more of them answered in this book.'
Displaying ADDICTED by Tracy Wolff.jpgChloe frustrated me, she kept running, and then she ended up coming back every time.  Ethan also frustrated me, he had so many secrets, and instead of just telling Chloe everything, she kept finding out things as she went, and it ended up making things so much harder.  The relationship between Chloe and Ethan is very intense and sexy.  And despite all the drama, I was rooting for them to work it out.  Every time I thought they were past all the trauma, something else would happen and I would think how can they possibly overcome this?  It did keep me guessing, and I wasn't sure for a good part of the book where it was going!  
I did feel like this book tied up a lot of loose ends for Ethan and Chloe, but I was left at the end wanting a little more.  I felt like it was a little rushed.  I loved Ethan and Chloe though, even though occasionally I wanted to scream at both of them.  Both books in this series are available now and I highly recommend them if you are looking for a sexy intense read!

No comments:

Post a Comment