Friday, July 11, 2014



More Than Forever, by Jay McClean (book 4)

I discovered this series last Summer and I instantly fell in love with all the characters.  I had been anxiously awaiting Cam and Lucy's book, and it did not disappoint.  We meet Cam and Lucy in the first book and I immediately fell in love with Lucy.  She is hilarious and I can totally relate to her.  She reads a ton and when she's drinking, she says some of the funniest stuff I have ever heard.  For example, "I'm not calling you a slut, but if cocks had wings, you'd be a fucking airport!"  That's just funny!!  I loved Cam and Lucy's book because it spanned years and we got to see the beginning of the relationship, and how they became the characters we met in the earlier books.
Synopsis:
-LUCY-
There is a love so fierce it cannot be measured.
A heart so strong it will never slow.
There is a promise so sure it can never lie.
He promised me that love forever.
Even when it wasn't enough.
-CAMERON-
Forever. Everlasting. Eternal.
There is no measure of time.
No sounds of the ticking of a clock.
Just the rising and falling of the sun.
And our own sense of forever.

But our forever isn't always.
I really enjoyed getting to know Cam and Lucy.  I loved the way Cam was with Lucy, she described it as "Fierce" and that was an incredible description.  He was protective, and has a huge heart.  Of course, there was a time during the book that I wanted to punch Cam in the face, but at the same time I wanted to hug him!  I also loved Lucy, even more than before.  The beginning of the relationship they were so young, and she was going through a heartbreaking time.  But they grew up together.  The middle of the book was stressful and heartbreaking, but this author has an incredible way of bringing it all together!  Cameron may be my favorite guy from this series, and that's saying a lot!!  I have an ongoing love affair with Logan since More Than This! 

This book is my favorite of the series for sure.  Cam and Lucy and sweet and funny, and protective of the relationship and each other, and I loved them.  It made me cry, laugh, and swoon a little!  All the books in this series are available now, and I will post links!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment