Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Beyond These Walls
by JL Berg
 
Beyond These Walls is a second in a series, and you MUST read the first book, Within These Walls first.  But Within These Walls can be read as a standalone.  Within These Walls is tied up nicely at the end, but I really enjoyed getting more of Jude and Lailah.  Jude and Lailah are great characters, Jude is sexy and so sweet.  And Lailah is amazing and strong.  Usually when I read books there is at least a few times when I want to strangle one, or both of the characters, and I didn't do that in this book.  If you have not read Within These Walls, you should go read it now, and then come back and finish reading this review

Synopsis:
Happily ever after.

That was what we were supposed to have.

Pudding cups, sandy toes and a lifetime of making each and every one of our dreams come true--that is the future I'd promised her.
I could see it in my dreams, hold it in my hands, but then I watched as all of our hopes and wishes suddenly slipped through my fingers like sand.

I thought the worst was behind us, but what if we'd just delayed the inevitable?
They say love can overcome any obstacle. But can it survive death?

I read Within These Walls, and thought, well what can happen in the next book!  But a lot happens, and mostly we just get more Jude and Lailah.
 
Displaying 19106_412608828916295_7694679332524284246_n.jpg 
 
Both Within These Walls and Beyond These Walls are available now, and I really enjoyed both of them.  They were a solid star read for me
 
Within These Walls Purchase Link  (Currently on sale for $.99)  

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment