Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mad Love 2
by Colet Abedi
 
I read Mad Love 1 forever ago and I had accidentally stumbled onto it.  I fell in love with the characters, but the end was quite the cliffy and I have been anxiously awaiting the conclusion.  
 
Synopsis:
Heartbroken by the handsome and enigmatic Clayton Astor Sinclair, Sophie Walker has put her whirlwind romance with him in the Maldives behind her and is determined to focus on her career as an artist.
But when her new job in the south of France turns out to be too good to be true, she can't help but wonder if she is making a mistake. Their passion cannot be denied, but when Clayton shuts her out after a family tragedy, Sophie is determined to fight for what is right.
She must defy all odds to find her own happily ever after.

The end of Book 1 made me crazy so I was very glad that this book picked up where the last one left off.  I felt like in this book Sophie really grew and matured, and made me respect her even more.  She realized who she was and fought for what she wanted.  So this time when Clayton shuts her out, she doesn't let him get away with it.  This book found a bit of a reversal for me, and I was mad at Clayton for a good portion, whereas last time I was mad at Sophie!!!  
This was a 4 star read for me.  The only reason it wasn't a 5 star read is because I wanted more at the end.  I think it needed an epilogue, maybe a HEA.  I highly recommend this series though and both books are available now.  
Displaying Mad Love 2.png 

The author is also having a giveaway for 2 tablets so make sure you enter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment