Monday, September 21, 2015

The Dark Ones
by Rachel Van Dyken
 
It is no secret that I am a huge Rachel Van Dyken fan.  I do not normally read paranormal books, but for RVD I was willing to give it a shot.  And I am so glad that I did!  I loved this book from the very first page.
 
Synopsis:
To touch a Dark One is death.
To talk to an immortal is suicide.
Yet, I've been marked by both.
A Vampire.
And the King of the immortals.
My life is no longer my own.
And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with.
It was theirs.
It's always been theirs.
 
This book is about a group of immortals who cannot breed with other immortals so they must mate with humans.  This is going to be a series, so each immortal will have a book, which is good.  We meet all of them in this first book and I loved them all.  As with all RVD books, the characters are awesome.  This book is about a vampire named Ethan and Genesis.  Ethan was hot, sexy, and a little funny at times.  Genesis was sweet and sassy, and a little vulnerable.  I was sucked in from the first page!! 
Displaying The Dark Ones Teaser #1a.jpg 
This book is available now and I can't wait for the next books in the series!!
 
 
 
Displaying dark ones 1400x2100.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment