Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Defenseless
By Corrine Michaels
 
I adored the previous books in this series, so I have been anxiously awaiting this book.  Technically this book is a stand alone, with interconnecting story lines and characters as the previous books.  
 
Synopsis:
My life is a secret. His life is dangerous. We’re both stubborn, calculating, and controlling. Mark Dixon doesn’t know what he’s getting into. He doesn’t know his games could cost us our lives. I have to do what is necessary to keep us alive, and that means guarding my heart. But I know I’m defenseless against him, and in the end, he’ll force me to surrender.
 
I loved the characters in this book.  We see a lot of Mark in the previous books, and we briefly met Charlie.  Mark is amazing, he is smart ass, but also incredibly loveable, and super HOT!  He is a super Alpha male, and I have a huge soft spot for those.  And Charlie is a bad ass and so strong and capable.  She tries to push him away constantly, and he doesn't put up with her crap at all, I loved it.  Charlie believes that she can't be with him and Mark is determined to show her that she can.    
 
defenseless tour teaser 2.jpg 
This book is super action packed with tons of twists and turns, for a lot of the book I had no idea what was going on.  I love Charlie and Mark, they were perfect for each other, and there was NO CLIFFHANGER!!!  This book went live today so make sure you grab your copy!
 
                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment