Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Soulles
by TM Frazier
 
I have anxiously been waiting for this book.  This book cannot be read as a stand alone, you must have read Lawless first.  The end of Lawless almost killed me, so I devoured this one as soon as I received it!!
 
 
 
I loved getting to know Bear and Thia in Lawless, but Soulless is full of twists and turns that totally threw me.  As with all of the books in this series it is dark in some parts, and very intense. At the end of Lawless we were very confused and had no idea where it was going.  Soulless jumps right back in where we left off.  Bear is very alpha and super sexy and I adored him.  I am a sucker for an alpha biker!!
 
 I am a huge fan of this series and I highly recommend it!  And based on the end of this book, Bear and Thia's story is wrapped up, but more is coming and I am so excited!!!
Both books are available now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment