Thursday, December 1, 2016

One
by ES Carter
 
I am a huge fan of ES Carter and I have enjoyed all her books, and this one made me nervous, but was very excited to read it none the less.
 

 


Synopsis:
One click.
One perfect frame.
That's all it takes to capture an eternal moment; although most people let them pass by without acknowledgement.
I don't waste any.
Not a single one.
If I see something of beauty, I want to experience it, feel it and immortalise it.
If I see someone of beauty, I want to taste them, worship them and memorise them.
I don't have a type, if I like you, I like you.
I don't have a preference.
My bisexuality is a gift, not a defect.
It's the freedom to see beyond gender.
One blink.
One touch.
One night.
Life is filled with so many ones.
One chance to get things right.
One life to live as you choose.
One decision that gives you acceptance.
One person to fill the emptiness.
Just one?
Nah, like I said, life is full of ones.
My camera lets me focus on the good times; I develop from life's negatives, and if things don't work out, I just take another shot.
Who needs just one? 
 
We met Isaac in previous books and he was bi sexual, so I wasn't sure which way this book was going to go.  So that being said, this is my first m/m book!  That is what made me nervous.  This story is beautifully written.  It's a story about figuring out who you are and what you want from life.  It is heartbreaking at times, but also inspiring.  It is also extremely HOT!  This was an emotional gripping story that I really enjoyed.  

All the books in this series are available now and I recommend all of them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment