Monday, February 6, 2017

Defy
by LJ Shen


Defy is the prequel to Vicious, the first book in the Sinners of Saint series.  This is a novella and can be read as a standalone. 

Synopsis:
My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.
I slept with my student, a senior in high school.
Multiple times.
I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it.

I fell in love with this book right away.  It is sexy and forbidden, and I loved the characters.  Jaimie was a dirty talker and Melody was funny, and a little lost, but she was also a strong heroine.  This is a novella, but it has a ton of story to it.  It is fast paced and super hot!  I highly recommend this book, and I can't wait for the other books in the series. 
Defy is available now and is only $.99 for a limited time, so grab it quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment