Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Singe
by Aly Martinez

Singe in the first book in a new series by Aly Martinez.  I have loved her other series so I was very excited to read this one. 

Synopsis:
She was my nightmare. Every time I closed my eyes, I watched her fall into that inferno. Over and over, I failed to save her.

I hadn’t been able to reach her, and the guilt only burned hotter over time. Four years later, I was the unreachable one.

Heroes aren’t always saints. Sometimes, we’re nothing more than jaded sinners driven by sleepless nights and hearts full of darkness.

And then I met her. She was a dreamer who managed to soothe my scars and heal my wounds.

But, as the flames closed in around us, I feared I wasn’t the right man to save her. That is until I realized she was the one woman I’d burn the world down to protect.

This book was heartbreaking and sexy and I loved it.  It sucked me in from the beginning.  Jude and Rhion were such great characters.  Both flawed and a little broke, but also strong and destined to be together. 
Singe is fast paced and suspenseful with a little twist thrown in.  This is the first book in a new series, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.  There are so many great characters in this story, I am excited to get more insight into them. 

Singe is the first book in this series, but it is not a cliffhanger.  It is available now and you should definitely read it, I highly recommend it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment