Friday, May 18, 2018

One Baby Daddy
by Meghan Quinn


Synopsis:
"What are you doing now that your team is out of the running for the Stanley Cup?"

Forget.

I need to forget. I need an escape.

Only one person isn't falling for my reputation as the NHL's Golden Boy; she captured my attention the minute she called me out for snooping through my best friend's house. She didn't want to hear my reason--she only wanted to playfully give me a hard time.

Adalyn is bold, sassy--and the perfect escape.

She's everywhere. In town and in my dreams, and suddenly I need to spend every waking moment with her.

And I do, making this summer the best off-season I've ever had.

But in the midst of getting lost in Adalyn, what I don't expect is to get her pregnant.

And what I definitely don't expect is having to fight for her affection.

I was sucked into this book from page1!!  We met Hayden and Adalyn in previous books, but this can be read as a stand alone.  Hayden is a sexy hockey player, who is so sweet!!  I fell in love with him immediately.  And Adalyn is sassy, and strong and hilarious.  This story has it all, it is sexy and sweet, also funny and heartbreaking.  With a ton of angst.  A lot happens in this story, and some crazy twists and turns as well.  I loved this book and highly recommend it.  

This book is live and available now, and is free in KU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment