Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Wright Love
by KA Linde


Synopsis:

I have the perfect life.
Until the day my husband tragically dies.
Being a single mom and widow was never part of the plan.
When David Calloway enters my life, I have no room for love in my heart.
But he’s determined to do right by me.
Could he be the Wright love?

This is the first book in a duet, and it does end on quite the cliffhanger.  But good news, the second book comes out on 5/29, so not too long to wait.  This is a great second chance romance.  We met Sutton and David in previous books, but this can be read without reading those.  Sutton's story was heartbreaking and I couldn't wait to get into more of it.  And we don't know much about David at all, and I was super excited to learn more about him.  We only barely touched on his story in this one, so I cannot wait for the conclusion.  But he was sweet and sexy, and I can't wait for more.  

The Wright Love is available now, and the second book comes out 5/29.  This was a great second chance romance, with some heartbreak thrown in, and I can't wait for the conclusion!



No comments:

Post a Comment