Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Releases 2/25/14

Some really good New Releases, and a few I have been waiting on!

This is the next book in the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines, I have read every single one of her books and I have loved all of them.  This is Grant's story.  Beware though, it does have a cliffhanger!!  The followup, One More Chance, is scheduled to be released in September.

Shame on You Purchase Link
Shame on You by Tara Sivec, this is the author of the Chocolate Lovers series that is one of my faves!  Laugh out loud funny, people looked at me strange the whole time I read these books.  This one is supposed to also be hilarious.  It's about a woman who's husband cheats on her, so she starts a PI firm.  Can't wait to read this.

Death of a Rock Star Purchase Link
This is a novella, and it is a prequel to a book that comes out later this year.  It is getting fantastic reviews.  I am not usually a huge fan of novellas, but I am going to give this one a shot.

White Hot Kiss Purchase Link
This was not supposed to be released until 3/1/14 and it's available now!!

Hard as You Can Purchase Link
This is the second in the Hard Ink series, I have not read them, but they seem right up my alley

When I Break Purchase Link
This actually came out yesterday and I am pumped.  I have really enjoyed several of Kendall Ryan's books, and I am looking forward to this one.  It sounds hot, and her other books were definitely that!!

This is what I have today!  Tons more coming out next week,  I am sure I missed some, feel free to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment