Friday, March 3, 2017

Cole
by Tijan

Cole is a spin off of Carter Reed, but can be read as a stand alone.  I am a huge fan, so I couldn't wait to read this one. 

Synopsis:
I shouldn’t have remembered him.

He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn't know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all.

But I could feel him.

The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated.

The second time was different.

He was in the mysterious back elevator of my apartment building. Our eyes met for a fleeting second before the doors closed, and I was staggered. My breath was robbed. My senses on high alert. My body hummed.

That was just the beginning.

He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him, and his name…

Cole Mauricio.


I am a sucker for a dark mafia romance, so this one sucked me right in.  Addison broke my heart from the beginning.  Grief stricken from the death of her husband and just trying to move on.  Then she meets Cole, he is mysterious and dark, and she is drawn to him.  I love the twists and turns in this story.  Tons of surprises, and I loved the supporting cast as well.  The development of the characters is spot on, and completely consumed me.   

This book is available now, and I highly recommend it.  If you like dark, gritty, mafia romances, this is a great read. 
Purchase Link

No comments:

Post a Comment