Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Wright Brother
by KA Linde

This is the first book in the new series by KA Linde and I loved it, I can't wait for more. 


Synopsis:
I'd dated his brother.

He didn’t remember and I wish I could forget.

I may have sworn off the Wright family a long time ago. But when I returned home, Jensen Wright crashed into my life with the confidence of a billionaire CEO and the sex appeal of a god. Even I couldn’t resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzle piece.

Too bad he’d forgotten the one thing that could destroy us.

Because Jensen Wright doesn’t share. Not with anyone. And if his brother finds out, this could all go down in flames.

When it all was said and done, was he the Wright brother?

This book sucked me in from the beginning.  I loved Emery.  She is a smart no nonsense girl that knows what she wants.  And Jenson was sexy and arrogant, but he also pissed me off for quite a bit of the book.  However, he came around.  I loved the family dynamic of the Wright family.  The secondary characters in this story were awesome.  I can't wait to read more about the whole family.  And, the cover is smoking.  It is sexy without being tacky, I love it. 
This book is available now and I highly recommend it.  The next book in the series is called The Wright Boss and is die out in May!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment