Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Say I'm Yours
by Corrine Michaels

I am in love with Corrine Michaels and I have loved all of her books, and I couldn't wait for

Synopsis:
I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted.

I'm done being invisible.




It's time to move on.

A single dance sets my new reality into motion, and I welcome it. After all, Cooper Townsend is perfect. He's kind, sexy, and attentive―everything a girl could want.

I thought I got it right this time.
That my heart could mend, and I would be happy.
Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from

We met Grace and Trent in previous books, but this book can be read as a stand alone.  I loved the characters, and I loved that we got a little of the characters from the previous books.  I love the Hennington brothers, and I loved getting more of them.  Trent is definitely going to make it into my book boyfriend shelf.  I loved seeing Grace and Trents relationship progress, and seeing how they came together.  There was some heartbreaking parts, and some angst that made me want to scream at them both!!  
   
  This is available now and I highly recommend it.  All the Hennington brothers have a special place in my heart, and Trent is right in there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment