Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Coast
by Jay Mclean
 
Coast is the followup to Kick Push, and must be read in order.  I loved Kick Push and couldn't wait for the conclusion of Josh and Becca's story.  Kick Push was quite the cliffhanger so I have been anxiously awaiting this one!
 
Synopsis:
One life-changing summer. One boy. The boy. The boy who offered me safe touches and heart-stopping smiles - smiles he shared with his son. We filled our days with porch-step kisses, filled our ears with laughter, filled our hearts with love. Deep, soul-aching, desperate love. But love is misleading. It's an invisible, fleeting moment. Somewhere between false adoration and pure hatred comes an emotion, a vulnerable need, a single desire. It lives within the ones who miss it, who crave it, who know better than to expect it. Love is relentless. Even when that love turns to hate, turns to loathing, turns to pain. Love should heal you. But it can also break you. Believe me, I know... Because I'm Becca Owens - a broken girl... ...And he's Josh Warden - the boy who broke me. 
 
I love Josh and Becca!  There story was heartbreaking at times, and I was really not sure we were going to get a happy ending!  Josh is such a great male lead, he is sexy, sweet, funny, and an amazing dad!  I love his interactions with his son.  And Becca is somewhat broken, but also incredibly strong!!  
Coast is available today, and Kick Push is currently on sale!  I highly recommend these books, and you should grab them now!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment