Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Say You'll Stay
by Corrine Michaels
 
I had no idea what this book going into it.  I have loved everything I have read by this author, so I was excited to read this one, and it did not disappoint.
Synopsis:
One word.

Stay.
It was all he had to do. Instead, he got on that bus and took my heart with him.

That was seventeen years ago.

I moved on. Marriage. Kids. White picket fence. Everything I ever wanted, but my husband betrayed me and I was left once again.

Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in.

This time around, the tables are turned. It’s my decision. Second chances do exist, but I don’t know if we can repair what’s already been broken . . . 
 
This book is absolutely heart breaking from the very beginning! The whole first half of this book was so sad, and made me want to hug Presley.  And we really don't get the whole story about her and Zach until pretty far in.  This second chance love story had so emotional.  I had all the feels, I could not put it down.
Obviously, I loved Zach the hot cowboy.  We also see Presley moving on and healing.  I loved all the characters in this story and I can't wait for more.  There are 4 Hennington bros all together, so I am hoping they all get a book!!!
 
This is definitely 5 stars for me and I highly recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment