Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Filthy Foreign Exchange 2
by SE Hall and Angela Graham
 
I really enjoyed Filthy Foreign Exchange 1, but it ended on the quite the cliffhanger, so I was very anxious to get my hands on this one!
 

 
SYNOPSIS:
When Echo Kelly is invited on a backpacking trip throughout the UK, she jumps at the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, refusing to let one fleeting past exchange stop her.
At least, that’s what she’s convinced herself of, until the moment she sees him again. It’s not the one-time “run-in” she was expecting, and therefore prepared to handle.
Instead, it’s an announcement she never saw coming…he’s the tour guide.
She’s got no backup plan for that.
I thought this was a great conclusion to Echo and Kingstons story.  We got answers to questions that were left open in the first book.  And we see Echo come into her own a little bit too.  I was already in love with Kingston, but this solidified that as well.  He was so sweet and sexy!
  
I really enjoyed both books in this series.  Other books that I have read by these 2 authors, have been very heavy on the sex, and that's not always bad.  But this one definitely develops such a great love story.  I highly recommend them!  Both books are available now!!And Filthy Foreign Exchange is on sale for $.99 and free in Kindle Unlimited
The authors are also having a giveaway for signed paperbacks!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment